The amount that you pay for counseling is determined by your level of household income (gross). When you call to schedule your appointment, fees will be discussed at that time. If you are referred by an EAP program, fees are covered by your employer. If you are using insurance, you will only be required to pay your co-pay.
- Average Fee for Individual Sessions $50/ per session (range depending upon income is up to $75/ per session)
- Average Fee for Couples $75 - $90/ per session (range depending upon income is up to $150/ per session)
- Psychosocial and Psychosexual Evaluations are $150/ per hour
- Professional Development Training Session fees are contractual agreements (please contact me directly)
- Speaking Engagement fees will be contractual agreements
**Currently accepting Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care, Deer Oaks EAP, & Alliance Work Partners (EAP)
Reduced fee services are available. The lowest fee accepted is $35/ per session
Cash, Money orders, Online Payment, Debit, or Credit Card (No longer accepting personal checks)
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.